Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Friday, October 08, 2010

Gems, Eternals & Saronite Ore

Hey everyone hope the week is treating you all well because this week has been pretty good so far,
Logged on the Auction House the other day I think Wednesday and to my surprise found a good 3000 Ores (Not Stacks) of Saronite Ore for 13g 50s each this was a great time to buy some out so I did 3000 ores sitting in my mailbox, I pulled them all out and sent them most of them to my Smelter IamHogo.

Smelted 1500 Bars while I was playing some Halo Reach and AFK crafting is a great idea for when you don't want to waste some time.
I turned some of these into Eternal Belt Buckles and moved some stacks of bars to Chaoshogo to sell them on the Auction House.

Converted a few to Titanium bars but they are taking a while to sell and prospected a few for some gems to sell and use in my JC Daily.

Thats all for now more soon :)

hogo

No comments:

Post a Comment