Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Return & Patch 4.0.3a

Hey all
Its been a while, I have been very very busy with Real life college and such but I have finally found some time to write a quick update on the World of Warcraft happenings.

So as we all know Patch 4.0.3a hit and what a patch it was, New world, New Quests & new story's.
I started a new warrior when the patch hit and I decided I would try out the Human starting zone the first 5 levels were a blast brand new quests and different layout of the area.

Levels 6 - 13 (Current Level)

Good fun and the new flight paths make things much quicker to get around so overall the experience was more fun the hogger quest has had a revamp and now its got some story behind it and it a lot of fun even if it is only 30 seconds worth of fun. Levelling as a protection warrior should prove to be some fun and hopefully a challenge but time will tell.

last thing I want to mention today is that I have almost reached my gold goal for Cataclysm release date and that is 30,000g not far off now got 27,000g will keep updating with whats going on and thanks for reading.

Sorry again for the long gap but hopefully it wont happen again.

Hogo

No comments:

Post a Comment