Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Saturday, October 02, 2010

This Week In The World Of Warcraft

Welcome back to Call for Adventure and another weekly update on how my characters are progressing through the game. As usual I have been doing the casual levelling and selling but here is a small list of the things I have done this week.


  • Daily & Weekly Quests Including JC Quests and Fishing Quests
  • Kalu'ak Reputation I have now reached exalted and purchased the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole
  • Fishing Skill on Chaoshogo has now reached Grand Master Fishing
  • 25 Man The Obsidian Sanctum and got the Twilight Vanquisher Title
  • Brewfest Holiday, I have gotten the BrewMaster title
  • Brewfest Holiday dungeon on a daily basis
  • I made back a lot of the money I spent levelling Jewl Crafting and Black Smithing


These listed above are some of the many things I have been doing this week I have had less time this week due to the fact I purchased Halo Reach and have been spending some time with my Real Life friends on there.

so you may notice that almost everything in that quest requires my level 80 Chaoshogo to complete them so excluding them tasks I have also been levelling Feyder my Shaman now that I have dual spec I chose to go Enhance and Restoration spec and since level 40, I have only levelled in dungeons as a healer while I try and find some enhancement gear and now I have a nice little set for each so I will start queuing for both dps and healing now while questing over at Kalimdor as I have not really seen a lot of the content in that area.

Currently I only have Dungeon quests but after turning them in I should level up to 48.
Finally with Feyder I have decided at level 65 I will be dropping skinning and picking up enchanting to help clean out the silly amount of Green items I have stashed on SoulShaper

With my Death Knight Iamhogo I started queuing for a dungeon with one of my in-game friends but the queues were stupidly long for level 70 - 80 dungeons a good 40 minutes for a dungeon and its not very efficient so I changed my specification to Frost Tank spec and started tanking as an AoE Death Knight, I must say this is one of the easiest ways to tank in this game in my opinion I hope with Death and Decay, Blood boil and or Howling Wind and aggro isn't a problem, the draw back of Death Knight tanking is I take huge damage compared to other tanks and healers dislike this I actually got told to leave a dungeon after the first pull because the healer said he couldn't be bothered to do myself and the entire group told him to GTFO and actually do some work, needless to say he stayed and we wiped once.

Either way I have now reached level 75 and halfway to 76 when I hit 76 I will start questing in Sholazar Basin and then from 78 till 80 I will be levelling in Storm Peaks I love the quest chains there so I can't wait.

this is the bulk of what happened in my week and I have decided to do weekly updates on my progress and add posts whenever possible but they will containing Cataclysm information and what I am doing to prepare or what I am looking forward to.

Thanks for reading and see you on WoW

Hogo

No comments:

Post a Comment