Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Monday, December 13, 2010

Good afternoon everyone one, I hope all is well is the World of Warcraft.
I hope everyone is enjoying their copy of Cataclysm and has been spending their time in the new zones or on a new Alt.

Some news I wanted to bring this week was that I will be after Christmas trying to do some video tutorials on Youtube things such as starting area tutorials the first 5 levels and the basics for people just coming to the game.

I want to do a video for each of the 10 Starting zones each faction and each individual race just to get a basic start of a video section for people to browse. Following this I want to video my adventures around Azeroth and I level my Death Knight through 80 - 85 in the new Cataclysm zones. It will be a new experience for me as I will be choosing the zones I have yet to play on my paladin.

The link is here Youtube Channel there is nothing here at the moment I am just messing around with the look and the information there I hope to get some more readers and viewers in the new year and make this a regular update each week and a new video each week hopefully all dependant on real life time.

Thanks for reading check back for a new update soon on my World of warcraft adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment