Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Monday, December 06, 2010

Blog post 2 - Change of faction
Welcome back to another adventure with me hogo, I have been thinking the past couple of days that draenor is ruled by the horde and I have never really had a horde character so the troll kazajin in my previous post is going to be my new horde  hopefully get him to level 80.

If enjoy it I think I might pay for a faction change to horde obviously I would have two choices paladin Tauren or Bloodelf I can't yet decide but I still have a while to decide.  I would also move over 20,000g and level the remaining gold on my alliance I think it depends I'm tempted to keep my troll gold helping free and just remaking my fortune on him starting a new with just herbalism and skinning/mining. Enjoy the rest of your weekend evening and I hope everyone will be buying Cataclysm on Tuesday.

 hogo

No comments:

Post a Comment