Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Friday, December 03, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Good afternoon/evening (its dark but not passed 6 it feels weird) everyone I hope the weekend is treating you all well, I know it has been for me. So few days it's been since patch 4.0.3a and I can't stop rolling new characters to see the zones and get a feel over the game again.

This has been fantastic blizzard have outdone themselves and have brought back the feeling that I had when I first picked up this game in 2008.

Trolls - Starting Zone - troll name - kazajin This place wow just wow it's crazy fun and brings all the elements that blizzard said it was adding for quests you no longer only slay mobs and collect items you now are affecting the advancement of your home fighting off invaders and catching running raptors.

This was truly a great design by blizzard and I have now done the troll starting area on two realms just because I enjoyed it so much it also seems to incorporate your class choice because as a Druid you have to use your healing wave to help injured trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment