Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Friday, September 03, 2010

Project One - Horde Shaman 1 - 80 (Alteration)

Hey everyone I have had a good think about this decision and have decided that after spending some time on Aerie Peak I have realised that

  •  Levelling without heirlooms is slow and horrible
  • The AH doesn't seem to be that active in my opinion
  • Horde are like 1/4 of the population thus I dislike it Winter Grasp will be a pain
Now that's all my complaints I have decided that I will create Farcon Tauren Shaman on Draenor the same server my main Chaoshogo is stationed.

The few alterations I will make are listed below

Name: Farcon
Server: Draenor
Faction: Horde
Race: Tauren
Talents: at level 10 I will be going enhance shaman as this is more melee oriented and I enjoy melee combat.

Current Progress:

Level 2
I just hit level 2 and I am only halfway through the first quest I really do love heirlooms they make things faster and more fun

I will not be providing any Copper, Silver or Gold to this character the only difference is now that he has heirlooms and it on a higher population server.
I hope this doesn't effect anyone in a bad way it just makes life easier and more interesting for me to enjoy

Thanks hogo

No comments:

Post a Comment