Chaoshogo's Chopper

Chaoshogo's Chopper

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Tuesday's Update

Hey everyone welcome back and thanks for reading another update on Call For Adventure.


Since Sunday a few things have happened on two of my characters my main Chaoshogo & my Death Knight Iamhogo I have recently started levelling my Death Knight again he was stuck on my character list at level 64 with the following


Mining
Skinning
First Aid


Iamhogo
Human Death Knight


I have now managed to get him to 3 bars from level 68 I had left my Death Knight in Honor Hold for weeks and I decided to take a look at him and I thought hell he's one level from being able to Grand Master two professions lets level him to 65 well I decided if I am going to level this guy I already had the following two heirlooms Strengthened Stockade PauldronsPolished Breastplate of Valor I decided that Chaoshogo had been doing daily heroics and weekly raids and gotten some Emblems of Triumph so I had some spare and purchased the following to aid the levelling of my Death Knight Bloodied Arcanite Reaper.


So I started levelling and asked a guild member who already has a level 80 Death Knight I asked him what his solo mob rotation was and I started using it I really enjoy it and it fits in pretty well with rune timers the following is the rotation Icy Touch > Plague Strike > Death Strike > Heart Strike to fill in the odd gaps during repeating this I cast Pestilence and Death Coil this had proved to be a fantastic rotation and if I can remember to keep Horn of Winter up it doesn't take much more than one rotation to kill a mob roughly my level.


So that's the main part of what has been going on with my Death Knight I continued to quest throughout last night and Today one thing I am happy with is the fact that I brought a Bone Gryphon and I enjoy flying around on this mount. Was doing a quest earlier to slay Void Walkers in Nagrand and I managed to by accident kill a rare mob and get the achievement Bloody Rare the mob I killed was VoidHunter Yar.


Chaoshogo
Dwarf Paladin


I have been wanting to get the following achievement this I begun playing World of Warcraft back in 2009 and this is the Champion Of The Frozen Wastes and the last part I had to do was Sartharion The Onyx Guardian this was pretty easy with the group I put together and we got the Nightfall title because we let the other three drakes live while killing Sartharion.


So to conclude this I got the Champion of the Frozen Wastes Title & the Of the Nightfall title
Sorry for no screen shots this week Im not able to access world of warcraft from this computer
Hope you liked the read


Hogo

No comments:

Post a Comment